Program title: Effective 10-minute Presentations: “How to create and deliver presentations with impact.”
Snapshot of Success:
Participants present a 5-10 minute presentation “on-camera” in small classes (maximum 10). Feedback is received from the instructor and participants with an emphasis on the “strengths” of the presentation. Participants learn, first-hand the importance of, and how structure, design and delivery work together to create an excellent presentation. Special emphasis on voice, eye contact, gestures, stage presence and more. Participants gain tremendous insight into how to ‘inject themselves’ into the presentation and improve a presentation that they can actually use ‘on the job’.
“I hear and I forget. I see and I believe. I do and I understand.” – Confucius
Goals/Outcomes from this 2 day program:
- To gain a better understanding of the value of preparation
- To learn about some of the “tricks-of-the-trade” used by great presenters
- To learn about and how to use an effective presentation development template, using a unique system for constructing powerful openings, body and closings.
- To receive feedback from attendees and instructor after delivering a typical 10-minute presentation (pre-work for participants)
- To practice “live” making presentations
- To handling questions professionally
- To improve one’s ability when asked to make an “impromptu” speech
- To raise the participant’s confidence and competence level as it relates to making presentations
- To receive a number of “coach’s tips” when presenting and using audio-visuals.
- This program is limited to 10 participants
- Participants will present a 5-10 minute presentation that is video-taped, played back, with coaching help
- Audio visual requirements: LCD; Large Screen, 2 Flipcharts
- Participants refine and improve their presentation and present again (2nd time) OR participants continue to learn the tricks of the trade
- [Optional] Day 2 is 1-2 weeks after Day 1 in order to allow participants more time to rework their presentation.
Your instructor: Sid Ridgley, CSP, President of Simul Corporation, Entrepreneur, Professional Speaker and Trainer.
“Sid certainly knows his stuff, his 20 years of speaking experience shows. The 10-minute effective presentations system is a ‘god-sent’ and I can’t wait to do my next presentation. ” G.R.
Talk to us today about how we can help you and your professional colleagues improve their presentation effectiveness:
- e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone us at +1 905-895-7900